Once upon a time, we all believed … no prescription, no results.
This highly potent, time-released serum works the night shift to deliver the skin-renewing effects of a 2% retinol complex for a more youthful look, come morning. Finally … results - No prescription needed!
Step .01Cleanse face.
Step .02Apply a thin layer all over face. Do not rinse.
Step .03Use daily UV protection and avoid excessive sun exposure. If any discomfort occurs, limit usage to up to three times per week until skin adapts.
An overnight serum that harnesses the power of a time-released 2% retinol complex to improve firmness, texture and tone while reducing the look of wrinkles, blemishes and pores, so you awake to a brighter, revitalized complexion.
- Paraben free
- Sulfate free
- Phthalate free
Consistency: New & Improved color; Medium weight; quick absorption
Scent: Fragrance free
Results To Expect:
- Visibly improve the appearance of lines
- Improve skin texture and tone
- Enhance the look of firmness
- Reduce the appearance of pores
- Reveal radiance overnight
AFTER 2 WEEKS OF USE:
- 100% showed a smoother skin texture*
- 100% showed an increase in skin renewal*
AFTER 4 WEEKS OF USE:
- 100% reported a decrease in the appearance of lines and wrinkles**
- 100% showed a decrease in the appearance of pores*
- 100% reported radiant & glowing looking skin**
- 100% reported that the skin feels smoother**
* Instrumental evaluation conducted on 25 volunteers.
** Self-assessment test conducted on 25 volunteers.
Fades Dark Spots
Minimizes Lines & Wrinkles
- 2% Retinol Complex: An immediate and long-term release improves skin texture and tone, counteracts dullness and loss of vitality and softens the look of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores
- Lemon tree honey, Phospholipids and Amino Acid: This synergistic combination creates a veil that delivers and seals in moisture, to prevent dehydration
- Olive fruit extract: helps reduce the appearance of redness and irritation, and protects skin against environmental stressors thanks to its antioxidant properties.
Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Shea Butter Cetyl Esters, Triheptanoin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Retinol, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Betaine, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Maslinic Acid, Lysolecithin, Phenylpropanol, Bht, Sodium Phytate, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mel (Honey/Miel), Pectin, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.
I’ve been using this for about two months and really love it! It doesn’t dry out my skin or irritate my sensitive skin. I was hoping it would have lightened my brow spots, and maybe it will with time. Definitely recommend!
I have been using this for several months now and have noticed an improvement in my skin. Especially my neck and chest. Less tinkles, smoother skin, less redness and brown spots decreasing in appearance.
It absorbs quickly with no greasy feel afterwords.
I purchased this to treat millia on my forehead. This was in place of a retinol medical prescription. I have used it for about a week and have seen some progress although I use it only 3 days a wk. I’ll reevaluate later after more use.
I like the eye retinol serum but find the odor of the retinol lotion for the face off putting. I feel they are fewer and less deeply creased areas around my eyes. Sandy
I've used this for a couple of years. Now and then, I switch off my nightly application to some other cream and always, always come right back to this one.