- Does DNA dream night cream cause any negative side effects?
- Do I need to wear sunscreen everyday even if I am at work all day?
- Is animal testing performed on any of Dr. Brandt’s products?
- I am pregnant/nursing what is the best skincare regimen for me?
- Why is an eye cream important to use as part of my daily regimen?
- Are your products non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging)?
- Do your products contain fragrance?
- What should I do if I am interested in discussing business opportunities with dr. brandt® skincare?
- How can I find the expiration date on my product?
- Are dr brandt’s products gluten free?
- How to layer skincare products?
- How long should a product last?
- Where can I find anti-oxidant water booster?
- What is the mechanism of the time release retinol?
- What is the % of Retinol in Hydracreme? What % is suitable for daytime use?
- What is the quality life span of the products?
- What is Juvenessence+ complex?
- How do I redeem giftcards
- I had an automatic delivery, what happened to my order
- Payment methods
- Do you ship oversees
- Cancelling or modifying orders
- How to track my order
- What is right for me?
- Do you offer samples?
- Unsubscribe me
Shipping & returns
- How can I return a product?
- How can I exchange a product?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- I never received my package
- I cannot login with my usual username and password
- I would like to discuss Press opportunities
- I would like to do business with you outside the USA
- I would like to distribute your products within the USA
- Are there any job opportunities
- Charity / Donations
- I need to schedule an appointment with the medical office
Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions click here
Laser Fx Series click here
Skincare information back to top
Any information provided on this website is not intended for medical advice. If you have a medical concern, please check with your doctor.
1. Does DNA dream night cream cause any negative side effects?
"At dr. brandt skincare, we value our consumers and their enjoyment of our products is always our top priority. Following reports of our Do Not Age with Dr. Brandt Dream Night Cream causing vivid dreams, we have looked into the product formulation again and with extensive scientific studies to investigate into the claim´s validity. We have found no scientific backing for this claim. It is ironic that this product was perceived to affect the psyche as it not possible for a cosmetic cream to produce such psychological effect on a person´s sleep. This product was solely intended to moisturize and improve the look of the skin. Our products undergo a wide-range of clinical testing and each product in our line is made with the highest quality ingredients. We met all quality standards set by our industry and are validated by rigorous testing conducted by independent labs. We would like you to know that our customer´s health and happiness is of the utmost importance to us, which includes a good night´s sleep. Please send us a direct message to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may contact you about your individual experience."
2. Do I need to wear sunscreen everyday even if I am at work all day?
Yes, 80% of premature aging is caused by daily exposure to UV rays.
Just the few minutes of sun exposure you receive each day while driving to work, sitting by a window and walking your dog is enough to cause hyperpigmentation and premature aging over time. Also, indoor lighting (florescent and halogen bulbs) also breaks down collagen and can cause the same aging as UVA rays.
3. Is animal testing performed on any of Dr. Brandt’s products?
At dr. brandt® skincare, we are proud to say that we are a cruelty-free-oriented organization. We do not engage in animal testing, nor do we use animal-derived ingredients in any of our products. As leaders in the skincare science industry, we consider it our charge to continually innovate new and effective ways to test products without the use of animals, relying instead on advanced testing methodologies that are strictly cruelty-free. We thoroughly investigate each of the ingredients used in our products, selecting only the finest materials from facilities that measure their results with high-tech machinery instead of animals.
However, there are some countries that still believe that animal testing is necessary to ensure the safety of cosmetic products, and require animal testing by law. In those cases, the national governments conduct their own tests of our products—we do not and will never test on animals ourselves. dr. brandt® skincare believes that animal testing should never be required, and we remain committed to testing methodologies that do not involve animals.
4. I am pregnant/nursing what is the best skincare regimen for me?
We strongly recommend you discuss safe skincare options for you and your baby with your medical professional for best advice.
Avoiding the sun and using UV SPF protection every day is especially important during pregnancy and nursing, as the hormones released during this time can greatly increase pigmentation on your skin, causing melasma or "the mask of pregnancy." You should also avoid using any products containing acids (AHA/BHA lactic, glycolic, salicylic etc). If breakouts or other skin conditions are a problem during pregnancy, please consult with your doctor regarding prescription topicals or medications.
5. Why is an eye cream important to use as part of my daily regimen?
Aging is the most apparent around the eyes. The delicate skin around the eye area is thinner, and blood vessels become more visible, revealing dark circles or hollow eyes. Fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet, and under eye bags are all tell-tale signs of aging. Try Dr. Brandt’s eye care best-sellers and discover your favorite.
6. Are your products non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging)?
All of our products are tested for effectiveness before they can be considered to be part of the dr. brandt® skincare line. These formulas are created with a synergy of actives and botanicals to provide the clarity your skin needs without the dryness and irritation that can often times be the unfortunate result of using some products for oily and acne prone skin.
The pores no more® product lines contain Salicylic Acid, a beta hydroxy which goes through pores dissolving dirt, oil, makeup and debris and draws it out to the skin’s surface to be sloughed off. This action clears pores, eliminating any clogging. If you have a high tendency to develop clogged pores but need a moisturizer, we do offer an “oil-free” moisturizer in this line.
7. Do your products contain fragrance?
Dr. Brandt uses botanical extracts in his products, no harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances are added.
8. What should I do if I am interested in discussing BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES with dr. brandt® skincare?
If you would like to contact dr. brandt® skincare about business opportunities (distribution, employment) please send a detailed email to email@example.com.
9. How can I find the expiration date on my product?
Please check the bottom of the container/jar or crimped area of the tube for a “lot” or “batch” number and send us an email request with the information, along with the product purchased to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible.
10. Are dr brandt's products gluten free?
Like many companies, we often purchase ingredients from outside suppliers, and the components of these substances are proprietary information belonging to those companies. Therefore it's possible that a very small amount (generally parts per million) of gluten may be present. Consumers will find ingredient listings on our packaging material, in accordance with FDA regulations, using names which are standard throughout the cosmetic industry. Because of the vast number of raw materials from different sources, it is not possible to guarantee that our products are completely free of any of the grains specified.
11. How to layer skincare products?
When layering products keep this rule in mind, start with the lightest weight (serums, gels) then middle weight (lotions) then heavier (creams) followed by SPF and makeup.
Generally you want to wait at least a minute or two between applications to ensure that your skin has had enough time to absorb all of the previous product before moving on to the next for best results.
12. How long should the products last?
Dr brandts' products are intended to last 4-6 weeks long, depending on how many times a day you apply the product. For masks and exfoliates up to 8 weeks.
13. Where can I find anti-oxidant water boosters?
Dr. Brandt’s anti-oxidant water booster in the goji maqui flavor is available on drbrandtskincare.com only.
14. What is the mechanism of the time release retinol?
In the overnight revitalizing serum, the retinol is released both short and long term. In the short-term, retinol is released right after application then, over a period of 24 hours, retinol is delivered using a nano-encapsulation system.
15. What is the % of Retinol in Hydracreme? What % is suitable for daytime use?
The hydracrème contains a small percentage (0.01%). This percentage, although low, provides the added benefit during the daytime and serves as maintenance. Revitalizing retinol eye cream is at .005%, more gentle for the eye area.
16. What is the quality life time of dr brandt's products?
Our products have a three year shelf life from date of manufacture and none of the products we manufacture ever sit in our warehouse, they are immediately shipped out. We produce small quantities at a time, so you should feel certain that the dr brandt skincare products you purchase are fresh. Once a jar or container is opened, we suggest six month's time for best freshness quality. You can see this indicated on the back of the container by the symbol of a jar with a "6" inside.
17. What is juvenessence+ complex?
Algae extract (Alaria). Grows in an exclusive ecosystem located in the Brehat archipelago (France)
Ordering information back to top
1. How do I redeem giftcards
To redeem your giftcard first choose the products you would like to purchase. When you are in the shopping cart you will be asked to enter the 12-digit giftcard number and 4-digit pin number. Limit one gift card per redemption. Please note that you will need to enter a valid credit card to complete the purchase even if the purchase amount can be paid with your gift card only. Don’t worry your credit card will not be charged. If your purchase doesn’t add up to the full amount of your gift cards, the unused balance will be redeemable in subsequent purchase at www.drbrandtskincare.com
2. I had an automatic delivery, what happened to my order
Dr. brandt skincare automatic deliveries are no longer available. If you were a subscriber to this program we sent the notification by e-mail letting you know that this program has been canceled and the need to re-order your favorite products in the future. Please note that we are working on enhancing this program before we make it available for everyone again. Your patience and cooperation is much appreciated.
3. Payment methods
At drbrandtskincare.com we accept the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
4. Do you ship overseas
At drbrandtskincare.com we only ship within the U.S.A (Including Hawaii and Alaska). If you wish to place an order from an International country, please check our “store locator” to locate the nearest store. Thank you!
5. Cancelling or modifying orders
If you wish to cancel or modify your order after you have submitted an order through our website, please contact our customer service line ASAP at: 1.800.234.1066. Please note that if you contact us after we have shipped your order; any cancelation or modification will need to follow our return process.
6. How to track my order
At drbrandtskincare.com we make this easy for you. Just log-in to “my account” (at the top of the screen) and check your order status. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: 1.800.234.1066.
7. What is right for me?
Our products are designed to give maximum results in minimal time. It’s important that you choose the product(s) that best fit your skin concerns. We suggest to check the tab, “my skincare solutions”, on the top navigation menu (right side); to find solutions to the main skincare concerns, or shop by product line. Each is designed for a specific skin type/concern as follows:
- dr brandt® house calls: Mimics Dr. Brandt’s in-office procedures
- pores no more®: Ideal for Oily/Combination skin. Mattifies shine, controls oil, refines pores
- Do not age with dr brandt®: Ideal for Mature/Aging skin. smoothes and moisturizes
- Xtend your youth: Ideal for All skin types. Preventative age defying skincare. Anti-oxidant, protection, hydrates, revitalizes
If you wish to speak with our skincare specialist please contact us at: 1.800.234.1066.
8. Do you offer samples?
We provide samples as well as testers for all of our retail locations. Our retail partners have testers on display for you to try and samples to take home (upon request). You can also receive personalized advice suited for your specific skin’s needs by educated skincare specialists who can help customize the right products for you.
To check for stores in your area, please click on the following link where you will be directed to our store locator for a location near you: https://dr-brandt-skincare-2.myshopify.com/apps/store-locator
9. Unsubscribe me
To unsubscribe from our page please go to the bottom of the email you received from dr brandt skincare and go to “manage your subscription” click on the link and follow the steps. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: 1.800.234.1066.
Shipping & returns back to top
1. How can I return a product?
Your satisfaction is important to us. We will gladly accept returns for any drbrandtskincare.com purchase when products were purchased directly from drbrandtskincare.com or call 1.800.234.1066 within 30 days of purchase. Please follow these steps:
- Obtain a return authorization number (REF#) via telephone by calling 1.800.234.1066,Monday through Friday, 9AM - 5PM EST, or e-mail us at email@example.com with the following information: first name, last name, web order number or sales order number, product to be returned and reason for return.
- Pack the product (s) in the original packaging and include any promotional item that may have been included, such as a gift with purchase, etc.
- Include, the REF#, copy of the sales order and return form.
- Mail the return within 2 weeks from the received authorization (REF #)to:
Cosmetic Dermatology, Inc.
8798 NW 15th street
Miami, FL 33172
Shipping charges are at the customer’s expense. We recommend to choose a method of shipping with tracking and insurance as we are not responsible for lost or missing packages.
Allow 2 weeks for the return to be processed
IMPORTANT: Please check our return policy to make sure that the return qualifies for a refund.
2. How can I exchange a product?
To exchange a product; the fastest and easiest way is to return the product(s) following our return policy and procedure, then place a new order for the product(s) that you wish to purchase instead. Once we receive your returned product, the credit card used for the returned product will be refunded.
Another option is to send the product(s) back following our return policy and procedure with a note requesting the product to be exchanged for. Once the returned product is received, the substitute product will be shipped. Please note that if the exchange exceeds the initial retail price, the customer will pay the difference with a valid credit card. In the same token, if the exchanged product(s) is a lesser retail price, the customer will be refunded the difference back to the credit card used for purchase.
3. How can I check the status of my order?
At drbrandtskincare.com we make this easy for you. Just log-in to my account” (at top of the screen) and check your order status. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: 1.800.234.1066.
4. I never received my package
Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: First name, last name and web order number or call immediately 1.800.234.1066
Contact us back to top
1. I cannot login with my usual username and password
To access your account please enter an e-mail address as the username and you will be prompted to follow the steps necessary to setup a new password.
If you experience any difficulty, please contact us at: 1.800.234.1066 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We are sure that you’ll be pleased with the new features.
2. I would like to discuss Press opportunities
If you would like to discuss press or public relations (PR) opportunities, please contact:
Tractenberg & Co.
116 East 16th Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10003
(212) 929-7979 x2304
3. I would like to do business with you outside the USA
If you would like to discuss business opportunities (distribution of our products), please send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your company background, locations (include any picture or visual aid), assortment that you currently carry website address if applicable and contact information.
4. I would like to distribute your products within the USA
If you would like to discuss business opportunities within the USA (distribution, merchandising, etc), please send a detailed email to email@example.com. Please include your company background, business opportunity, website address if applicable and any additional information (pictures or visual aids are welcome).
5. Are there any job opportunities
For career opportunities, please submit your resume with a brief introduction of the position that you would like to pursue to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll contact you only if there is an opportunity/ opening. Thank you!
6. Charity / Donations / fundraiser inquiry
If you would like to contact dr brandt skincare about charity, donations or fundraiser please send a detailed email to email@example.com
7. I need to schedule or cancel an appointment?
If you wish to contact the medical office, visit the “medical office” tab (on the top right corner) and you will find the Miami and New York office contact information.